Τετάρτη, Σεπτεμβρίου 15

Love QUOTES

If you asked me how many times you have crossed my mind I would say once because you never really left...
The shortest word I know is "I". The sweetest word I know is "LOVE".And the person I never forget is "YOU".
If you love someone tell them... because hearts are often broken by words left unspoken.
Last night I looked up and matched each star with a reason why I love you; I was doing great, until I ran out of stars
Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss and ends with a tear
If you count all the stars in the sky,all the grains of sand in the oceans, all the roses in the world and all the smiles that have ever been, then you will have a sample of how much I love you.
We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
The spaces between your fingers were created so that another's could fill them in
Today I caught myself smiling for no reason... then I realized I was thinking about you
If I could be any part of you, I’d be your tears. To be conceived in your heart, born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.

Dedicated to Lilith

1 σχόλιο: