Κυριακή, Ιουλίου 4

Lost soul

This is the article of a friend of mine.. Really liked it...


Lost... The only word that can disribe my soul's condition...
Terrible things happen inside a year of our lifetime....

Death... One of the many... Humanity is useed to it but still afraid of it...
Why is that? Because humans, we, are afraid of the unknown....
Death is something unknown to us because none of us have ever came back from it.....


Personally i have never thought how it is... To be dead, I mean...
I'm waiting for a friend to come back and discuss about it...
Is a painfull feeling? Does it deserve all that attention that humanity pays on?
Once I was about to try that feeling but... I was scared....
I am a human, too...
So the only thing that is left to do is waiting...
Waiting for the moment that my friend will come back... Or...

The moment that Death itself find me...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου