Πέμπτη, Ιουλίου 1

Landing in Paris

Here I am again.. Almost a day in Paris. Just wanted to send you an image.. I see the Eiffel Tower from my balkony shining. And thinking of Grece.. How different people are. How strange would we look to others if they didn't know us.. But that's why we are all unique.
It's worth though to tell a few things about the conditions here. The city is SOO clean and the people are really polite. Rare to find in Greece especially the clean part..

There's a difference in the atmosphere. Ok it's not clear,but it leaves you a strange feeling.. A feeling of certitude. Strange emotions to discribe...

Though they are not always good. There are thoughs,feelings that drive me back too. And i want them with me.. It's impossible though for now.. We just have to wait.. 2 months to go.. For now enjoy the view...




2 σχόλια: